5 Things About Me!
1. My most prized possessions are my beanbag chair and my collection of jack reacher novels.2. My aesthetic is pastel grandma3. I cried for three hours straight today bc my family said I had to get rid of all my books. (My mom changed her mind so I get to keep them)4. In all crisis situations, I get really calm and rational. No clue why, like you would never guess it, bc I act all easily scared and crazy.5. 's questions!
1. If you were put right-smack-dab in the middle of a movie scene, in which movie, and in what scene, would it be? What would you do?
That scene at the end of high school musical 2 where they're having a pool party dang I wanna be in that.
2. If you were to see one extinct animal, which animal would it be?
BRONTOSAURUS HOLY MOLY I LOVE THEM AHHHHH
3. What's the top thing on your bucket-list?
Meet either D. J. Machale, James Patterson, Darren Shan, or Lee Child, so I can ask them why they have to end their series in ways that make me wanna cry even 5 years after I read them like liTERALLY WHY WOULD YOU END IT THAT WAY DARREN SHAN IT WAS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT
4. The eagles are coming. What do you do? (Lord of the Rings reference).
Does this mean I'm Bilbo, or I'm a dwarf, or I'm Frodo?? bc I wanna be Sauron.
5. What do you think your chances are of surviving in the wild?
As long as I had food, pretty good. Like I can survive for a while but I swear I would rather go hungry than to eat worms or some shit
6. Which crazy color, if any, would you dye your hair?
Neon freaking Pink, or a light pink with a purple gradient to match my aesthetic
7. You wake up one day that you have turned into an animal. Which animal would you be, and what would you do?
A cat bc I would love to sleep all day and not have people jude me on my weight wheee
8. What's your favorite candy bar?
It changes monthly tbh
9. You find something magical on the floor. What do you do with it? (You have no idea whether it is dangerous or not)
I would 100% screw around with it and see if I became a magical girl. If not, no harm no foul.
10. What is your favorite quote? "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not. We never are. But that’s not the right question. The question is are we living a life that is worth the harm?”